My Expectations & Chores
To be followed at all times
- How often may the submissive partner argue? If the submissive partner desires something it may be requested. If something is strongly desired, it may be argued for. However, if it is denied more than four times, the answer is no.
- What contact of a sexual nature can be asked for by the submissive partner? A kiss, holding hands, and casual contact may all be requested by the submissive partner. Do not ask for any contact more sexual in nature than a kiss, as that is a gift, not an option. Questions will always be phrased respectfully and eloquently – “Kiss me?” will not be an acceptable question.
- What acts may the submissive partner initiate? What acts must be asked for? Light casual contact is acceptable in moderation. However, the submissive partner must request casual contact a majority of the time. Casual contact is defined as follows: including but not limited to joining the dominant partner in bed, cuddling, or holding hands.
- How shall the submissive partner be treated in public? In public, the submissive partner will be treated like a woman, unless punishment has been deemed necessary or her actions require otherwise.
- How is the dominant/submissive relationship defined? The submissive partner is the property of the dominant partner, and will do as requested without exception, but will be treated well.
- What will the submissive partner tell the dominant partner? The submissive partner will always be transparent. Dreams will be shared each morning without being asked for and other concerns will be raised as necessary. Nervousness or embarrassment will not stand as acceptable excuses for not sharing.
To be followed when in an active dominant/submissive nature
- When will the relationship exist in a dominant/submissive nature? The relationship will exist in a submissive/dominant nature at the dominant partner’s discretion.
- To what extent will the dominant partner have control over the submissive partner’s apparel? Clothes are a free point, but the right is reserved by the dominant partner to edit, censor, or entirely recreate outfit choices.
- How should the submissive partner address the dominant partner? When making a request, the language used will be formal in nature, at all times, regardless of current activity. Conversation may be lighter in nature. The dominant partner shall always be referred to as ma’am.
- In what ways may the submissive partner be punished? Punishment will never be overly painful or extremely intense in nature, however, punishment is left at the ultimate discretion of the dominant partner. (Outlined on the “Punishments” page)
- What are the provisions for a safe word? The safe word to be used is vanilla. It is not to be used on the first feeling of pain, as occasionally, pain is intended. However, if the submissive partner truly feels at harm, the safe word may be enacted.
(written by the Dominant)
At All Times
- Daily – Bed made, laundry kept tidy, dirty clothes in the hamper, all surfaces kept clean (table, counters), care for body, eating healthy.
- Weekly – On Mondays, clean the bathroom. On Fridays, dust all surfaces. 30 minutes of cardio (Monday, Wednesday, Friday, more if desired), Errands (at the Dominant’s request).
When With Mistress
- Chores – Make the bed, laundry (organized, put in hamper, washed if needed), straighten the room (organize the Dominant’s books, art supplies, etc), clean/sterilize any toys used, do any homework that you have (should be done before the Dominant’s return home), other errands upon request.
- Services – the Dominant’s drink shall never be empty, get up for anything (extra blanket, pencil, answer the door). The submissive will sit at the Dominant’s feet unless invited otherwise. The submissive will service the Dominant every night before bed to orgasm.